February 7, 2018 - 12:00 am
We are happy to announce the up and coming training in your area-
North Adelaide – 7th and 8th February 2018
SMART Recovery is an Australia and worldwide model of group support for people with addictive behaviours SMART is in over 20 countries and in Australia there are currently over 200 groups that run every week. It is evidenced based working from CBT and MI principles. We are imbedded in over 100 organisations across Australia including Government and Non Government.
If anyone you know would like to attend facilitator training, or you’d like to let your organisation know about our upcoming training, follow the link to our website.
Training covers various theoretical and practical elements:
- SMARTRecovery 4-Point Program
- SMARTTools and how to apply them in a group setting
- Practical application of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI) andStages of Change (SOC) techniques
- Key group facilitationskills
- Role playing being a Facilitator
- Interactive participation in various real group experiences
- How to manage difficult scenarios andclients
- How to start a SMARTRecovery group
- Receive ongoing support from your Area Coordinator
- Free refresher course in major cities
Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information.