October 27, 2020 - 1:00 pm
SANDAS is excited to be able to facilitate the provision of this training to the South Australian Alcohol and Other Drug Sector at a subsidised cost!
360Edge will facilitate an evidence based knowledge and skills workshop, to be conducted as two half day online interactive workshops by a 360Edge senior trainer with expertise in supervision skills. It will build core foundation skills in reflective supervision practice, provide a framework to support clinical and ethical decision making and enhance understanding and responding to staff exposed to complex client presentations.
Key learning outcomes:
- To identify and imrpove core supervisory relationship skills, including listening, questioning, guiding, and giving and receiving feedback
- To introduce the reflective practice model of supervision
- To introduce and practice self-reflection and self-practice as a way of improving supervisory skills
- To improve supervisor’s skills in motivating staff to use reflective practice
- To introduce a framework to support decision making with ethical dilemmas
- To improve knowledge and skill in responding to staff exposed to complex client presentations
Session 2: 27th October, 1pm – 4pm
Cost: SANDAS members – $200, non-members $250
For enquiries about this event, contact Sam Raven at SANDAS: email@example.com