BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER
By becoming a member of SANDAS, you are helping us to continue our important work in advocacy and representation in the Alcohol and Other Drug Sector in SA. We are constantly working towards achieving an accessible, high quality, well-resourced and integrated Alcohol and Other Drug service system in South Australia.
In addition, we maintain a strong commitment to workforce development and seek to provide opportunities for workers in the sector to access affordable professional development and training. Members of SANDAS usually have access to these opportunities at a reduced cost.
SANDAS maintains regular communication with its members, via email and eNews bulletins, and through site visits to our organisational members where appropriate. We are constantly seeking input on key issues facing the sector, and membership of SANDAS assists us to build those relationships, enabling us to stay informed and to share information with the sector.
- Minutes of general meeting must be made available for inspection by any member without charge.
- Members can apply to the District Court to have access to the financial records for the purposes of having them independently audited.
To obtain a membership application form please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and encourage member participation, to enhance the voice of SANDAS as a strong and independent organisation.
As a valued member, you have access to:
• Further training opportunities, at member discount;
• Sector specific workshops;
• Professional Development courses;
• The chance to contribute to State and Federal Government submissions;
• The opportunity to work collaboratively on sector and social policy issues;
• Regular updates on sector specific issues and events.
So, is our membership for you? If so, email us to obtain a membership application. Should your application be successful, a tax invoice, and welcome pack will be sent to you at your nominated address.
Want to find out more?
Call us on (08) 8231 8818