Future Developments in AOD Sector Forum (now closed)
Please indicate any dietary requirements in the “Additional Information” section when you register.
Out of stock
This event has now CLOSED for registration.
Date & Time: Thursday 15th June
9:30am – 4pm (registration from 9am)
Venue: Adelaide Pavilion, Veale Gardens, cnr South Terrace & Peacock Road, Adelaide
A light lunch, biscuits, tea and coffee provided
At this forum you will hear about:
- The launch of the new DASSA funded Treatment Framework Project. The Framework will be developed via consultation with the sector to articulate what constitutes specialist drug treatment services in South Australia. This will include common aims, principles, values, established tools and therapeutic approaches. The Framework will provide a valuable tool for AOD services providers.
- Presentations from a range of commissioning bodies funding AOD services.
- The new services emerging with allocation of the National Ice Action Strategy funding.
Who should attend?
- Alcohol and Other Drug workers in both government and non-government services
- Mental Health workers
- Youth workers
- Frontline health (doctors, nurses, paramedics, counsellors) and community workers
- Community services who have clients who are experience drug and alcohol issues
Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian